Choose a Laser
The 6000mW 450nm 5 in 1 Blue Superhigh Power Laser Pointer Pen Kit emits 6000mW high power laser beam full of energy. You can use it to light a cigarette or paper by adjusting its focusing. Contemporary sleek design looks trendy and cool in your hand. Featuring low power consumption, it uses two 18650 batteries to provide long hours of continuous run time.Brand
WDLasers. Widelasers.com is the only official online store to offer the WDLasers.Quality Guarantee
Every WDLasers Laser Pointer offered by Widelasers.com is all full of power. Also they are with unparalleled resonable price.Easy to use
WDLasers High Power Laser Pointer is powered by 18650 battery. Touch the on/off button，then it works, so easy.You will get
One WDLasers High Power Laser Pointer，Battery Charger,Glasses and Box. Also you will get our best wishes！Technical Specs
|Light Style:||Been Light|
|Dimensions:||(8.27 x 0.94)" / (21 x 2.4)cm (L x Dia.)|
|Weight:||36.54oz / 1036g|
Inherently safe; no possibility of eye damage. This can be either because of a low output power,or due to an enclosure preventing user access to the laser beam during normal operation.Class II
The blink reflex of the human eye will prevent eye damage, unless the person deliberately stares into the beam for an extended period. Output power may be up to 1 mW.Class IIa
A region in the low-power end of Class II where the laser requires in excess of 1000 seconds of continuous viewing to produce a burn to the retina.Class IIb
Lasers in this class may cause damage if the beam enters the eye directly.This generally applies to lasers powered from 5–500 mW. Lasers at the high power end of this class may also present a fire hazard and can lightly burn skin.Class IV
Lasers in this class have output powers of more than 500 mW in the beam and may cause severe, permanent damage to eye or skin without being magnified by optics of eye or instrumentation.Safety Recommendations for Laser Pointers
The use of laser pointers has become widespread. The laser pointers are useful tools for educators in the classroom and at conventions and meetings. However, due to the low cost and ubiquitous supply, these laser pointers are now being purchased and used by the general public, including children, and used in ways not intended by the manufacturers. As a result, serious concerns about the hazards of laser pointers have surfaced.Potential Hazards
The hazards of laser pointers are limited to the eye. Although with most visible lasers, the largest concern is potential damage to the retina, most laser pointers are not likely to cause permanent retinal damage.
Responsible laser owners should take some time to fully understand the FAA regulations surrounding the use of laser pointers. There is an extensive Wikipedia article about Lasers & Aviation Safety.
1. Never use your laser pointer in the vicinity of airports, highways, construction sites or anywhere individuals need to constantly pay attention to their work for their own safety. A split-second distraction--a sudden laser light in a plane cockpit, for example--can be disastrous;
2. Never look into the laser beam, use productive glasses(available in our store);
3. Please keep out of reach of children, this is not a toy;
4. Please do not keep open for a long time, otherwise easy to damage the light bulb;
5. Please do not light laser pointer continually in 30 seconds, it will affect its lifetime for prolonged use;
6. Please do not perform the installation in the dusty environment;
7. Please remove the battery from the laser pointer when not in use;
8. Be especially cautious around high-powered lasers, like green laser pointers used for stargazing. They are far stronger than the red pointers commonly used during lectures;
9. Customers can buy and use it by following the local laws and regulations.
by Janice M*** on March 26,2018
Ok, so this unit has a cheaper diode and an acrylic optics, however for the price, it's well worth it. You can totally get a glass lense for like 15 bucks. The case, batteries, charger, and the unit itself is worth way more than what this thing costs... It's a pretty powerful laser too. if you want more, install another diode into the pen itself. Which by the way, the pen is pretty nice looking, descent quality fabrication.
by Randall H*** on October 25,2017
Probably the best laser pen that I have ever purchased.Well-designed construction!Attractive appearance!The bright and tight beam light can go very far,very suitable for poinging to faraway objects.Awesome for this price in terms of its durable quality.