Authentic aluminum alloy ensures the durability of this 10000mW High Power Attacked Head Green Light Laser Pointer Suit. With such a portable tool, you can point at any target as far as 5000 meters. Additionally, there is a 3800mA battery, a pair of red glasses, a box and a charger included.
Brand and Certificate
Widelasers.com is the only official online store to offer the WDLasers.
Every WDLasers offered by Widelasers.com is all full of power. Also they are with unparalleled resonable
Easy to use
WDLasers High Power Laser Pointer is powered by one 18650 Battery. Touch the on/off button，then it works, so easy.
You will get
One Laser Pointer Pen, one 18650 3800mA 3.7V Battery, one Red Glasses,one US Standard Charger, one Box. Also you will get our best wishes！
Laser safety level
|| (7.44 x 0.98)" / (18.9 x 2.5)cm (L x Dia.)
||29.88oz / 847g
Inherently safe; no possibility of eye damage. This can be either because of a low output power,or due to an enclosure preventing user access to the laser beam during normal operation.
The blink reflex of the human eye will prevent eye damage, unless the person deliberately stares into the beam for an extended period. Output power may be up to 1 mW.
A region in the low-power end of Class II where the laser requires in excess of 1000 seconds of continuous viewing to produce a burn to the retina.
Lasers in this class may cause damage if the beam enters the eye directly.This generally applies to lasers powered from 5–500 mW. Lasers at the high power end of this class may also present a fire hazard and can lightly burn skin.
Lasers in this class have output powers of more than 500 mW in the beam and may cause severe, permanent damage to eye or skin without being magnified by optics of eye or instrumentation.
Safety Recommendations for Laser Pointers
The use of laser pointers has become widespread. The laser pointers are useful tools for educators in the classroom and at conventions and meetings. However, due to the low cost and ubiquitous supply, these laser pointers are now being purchased and used by the general public, including children, and used in ways not intended by the manufacturers. As a result, serious concerns about the hazards of laser pointers have surfaced.
The hazards of laser pointers are limited to the eye. Although with most visible lasers, the largest concern is potential damage to the retina, most laser pointers are not likely to cause permanent retinal damage.
Responsible laser owners should take some time to fully understand the FAA regulations surrounding the use of laser pointers. There is an extensive Wikipedia article about Lasers & Aviation Safety.
1. Never use your laser pointer in the vicinity of airports, highways, construction sites or anywhere individuals need to constantly pay attention to their work for their own safety. A split-second distraction--a sudden laser light in a plane cockpit, for example--can be disastrous;
2. Never look into the laser beam, use productive glasses(available in our store);
3. Please keep out of reach of children, this is not a toy;
4. Please do not keep open for a long time, otherwise easy to damage the light bulb;
5. Please do not light laser pointer continually in 30 seconds, it will affect its lifetime for prolonged use;
6. Please do not perform the installation in the dusty environment;
7. Please remove the battery from the laser pointer when not in use;
8. Be especially cautious around high-powered lasers, like green laser pointers used for stargazing. They are far stronger than the red pointers commonly used during lectures;
9. Customers can buy and use it by following the local laws and regulations.