1. The low-power laser pointer selects the pen design, and the high-power laser selects the hand-held flashlight design to get more space for the larger laser module. High power handheld lasers require more space as their thermal stability system. Handheld lasers always add the ability to adjust the focus and safety key protectors.
2. Different operating hours. The laser pointer has a maximum brightness of no more than 15 seconds and then cools down for 10 seconds. Hand-held lasers indicate continuous illumination for no more than 3 minutes.
3. Hand-held laser adopts adjustable focal length design to provide customers with more practical functions.In high-power lasers, the blue laser is a high-power representation. Let's take a look at the blue laser pointer.
The blue laser with a fascinating and attractive sapphire blue laser beam is very popular among laser amateurs and professionals.Laser enthusiasts even use high-power blue lasers for various combustion experiments. When users use high power blue lasers, users should pay attention to:
1. Long-term continuous combustion will cause extreme heat, which will affect the service life of the laser tube and then burn out. The recommended pointing time is 30 seconds and cools down.
2. Correctly install the battery positive and negative blue laser pointer
3. Be careful of dust, do not use blue laser in smoke and water vapor environment
4. Close-range blue laser pointing at the object, the user should pay attention to the laser diffuse, reflect and refract light, and prevent eye damage.
5. The safe operation of the blue laser should not illuminate flammable substances, humans and animals.
6. Remove the battery when you are not using the blue laser, just place it in the correct position.