The FIERCE UKing ZQ-j12 500mW+ 638nm Red Beam Zoomable Laser Pointer is an excellent option for self-defense, demonstration, sky pointing, fishing and more. With 1000mW of output power, it produces a single-point, pure red laser beam that is clear, bright and full of energy. Its high power makes it possible to light matches or cigarettes, burn paper, repel birds and much more. And it features adjustable brightness and focus to suit all kinds of needs.
Brand and Certificate
With CE, FCC, ROHS, FDA Certificates, FIERCE Laser Pointer belongs to U'King Brand ZQ-j12 Series. Widelasers.com is the only one official online store to offer the U'King High Power Laser Pointers.
Every U'King Laser Pointer offered by Widelasers.com is all full of power. Also they are with unparalleled resonable price.
Easy to use
FIERCE U'King ZQ-j12 High Power Laser Pointer is powered by two 16340 batteries. Touch the on/off button，then it works, so easy.
You will get
One FIERCE U'King ZQ-j12 High Power Laser Pointer, two 16340 batteries, one charger(110-240V), one user manual and one warranty card. Also you will get our best wishes！
Laser safety level
||20000m - 60000m+
|| CE, FCC, ROHS, FDA
||(4.13 x 0.98 x 0.98)" (L x W x H)
||5.64oz / 160g
Inherently safe; no possibility of eye damage. This can be either because of a low output power,or due to an enclosure preventing user access to the laser beam during normal operation.
The blink reflex of the human eye will prevent eye damage, unless the person deliberately stares into the beam for an extended period. Output power may be up to 1 mW.
A region in the low-power end of Class II where the laser requires in excess of 1000 seconds of continuous viewing to produce a burn to the retina.
Lasers in this class may cause damage if the beam enters the eye directly.This generally applies to lasers powered from 5–500 mW. Lasers at the high power end of this class may also present a fire hazard and can lightly burn skin.
Lasers in this class have output powers of more than 500 mW in the beam and may cause severe, permanent damage to eye or skin without being magnified by optics of eye or instrumentation.
Safety Recommendations for Laser Pointers
The use of laser pointers has become widespread. The laser pointers are useful tools for educators in the classroom and at conventions and meetings. However, due to the low cost and ubiquitous supply, these laser pointers are now being purchased and used by the general public, including children, and used in ways not intended by the manufacturers. As a result, serious concerns about the hazards of laser pointers have surfaced.
The hazards of laser pointers are limited to the eye. Although with most visible lasers, the largest concern is potential damage to the retina, most laser pointers are not likely to cause permanent retinal damage.
Responsible laser owners should take some time to fully understand the FAA regulations surrounding the use of laser pointers. There is an extensive Wikipedia article about Lasers & Aviation Safety.
1. Never use your laser pointer in the vicinity of airports, highways, construction sites or anywhere individuals need to constantly pay attention to their work for their own safety. A split-second distraction--a sudden laser light in a plane cockpit, for example--can be disastrous;
2. Never look into the laser beam, use productive glasses(available in our store);
3. Please keep out of reach of children, this is not a toy;
4. Please do not keep open for a long time, otherwise easy to damage the light bulb;
5. Please do not light laser pointer continually in 30 seconds, it will affect its lifetime for prolonged use;
6. Please do not perform the installation in the dusty environment;
7. Please remove the battery from the laser pointer when not in use;
8. Be especially cautious around high-powered lasers, like green laser pointers used for stargazing. They are far stronger than the red pointers commonly used during lectures;
9. Customers can buy and use it by following the local laws and regulations.